300 MHz Avance II (3 ch, solid/liquid with 1kW X-amplifier), WB (2006)
Diffusion/microimaging probes, Max temperature 60°C for 10 mm, 80°C for 5mm inserts
- Diff25 300MHz WB probe (25G/cm/A). Z-grad 960 G/cm at Imax=40A, 10 mm and 5 mm rf inserts for 1H and 2H.
- Diff60 300MHz WB probe (60 G/cm/A). Z-grad 3000 G/cm at Imax=50A, 10 mm and 5 mm rf inserts for 1H and 2H.
- MIC5 300MHz SB/WB probe (5 G/cm/A). XYZ-grad 300 G/cm at Imax=60A. 1H
- MIC2.5 300MHz. Setup includes WB-sized gradient tube with XYZ-gradients, 150 G/cm at Imax=60A (» 2.5 G/cm/A) and SB-sized rf probe head with exchangeable resonators.
Resonators: 2mm 1H (solenoid), 5mm1H (saddle), 10mm 1H (saddle), 20mm 1H (bird-cage), 30mm1H (bird-cage), 10mm 1H (homebuilt, with extended field of view), 10mm 19F, 10mm 2H.
Solution NMR probes
- ATM BBF (broad-band and 19F) 5mm SB
- Several (>8) different BBI 5mm, BBO 10mm , BBO 5mm probes plus various unconventional/re-built probes from GE, Bradley.
- HR-MAS 4mm, max 15 kHz, max 90°C, CP-MAS 4mm, max 15 kHz, -150°C/+150°C, CP-MAS 7mm, max 7 kHz, -150°C/+150°C
- Static X nuclei, wide range of rf inserts, -150°C/+150°C